Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My Hot Aggie


We are so thankful for all our families support in getting Dan to this point. We love you guys Our crazy little family.

My two graduates. I don't think they could be any cuter. =)


Utah State Aggies all the way go aggies... although I can't claim being an Aggie I'm married to one which is even better. I just want to scream because he/we did it. I have to send a Thanks to Bryan Stevenson for the role he played in getting Dan to this point. Thanks so much Bryan.
Daniel is such an amazing guy, he does everything 150%. I'm so proud of you babe.

6 comments:

LATIMER FAMILY said...

Congrats DAN!!!

casey.chelsea.cali said...

Congratulations Dan! We are proud of you too!! What a GREAT accomplishment.

And we couldn't be happier to have y'all here with us this summer. Y'all are such great friends to have:)

The Maughan's said...

Congrats Dan!!! WAY TO GO!!! I love how you put he/we did it !! I totally agree, it takes the whole fam to make it through school. I hope your having a blast in Texas!

The Greens said...

Congrats Dan!! How awesome. You guys are the best, and we wish you luck in all you do. we love you guys, take care.

Jen said...

Congratulations! Being graduated from school is the best feeling!

Caren said...

Congratulations, Dan! What a big accomplishment! You have worked hard and I hear you plan to keep on going! Well, Dallas is a nice place for a little break!