Monday, August 11, 2008

making out with my daughter in her crib - it doesn't get much better then this.This is Aurora's little rock star out fit that she looks so darn adorable in. She loves to twirl in the skirt.
We love hiking and camping this was on our way to the old saw mill up logan canyon where they got all the wood to build the Logan Temple.
On Aurora's month bday's I have taken her picture with this elephant. it has been so neat to watch her grow. She is so full of personality she makes us laugh all day long with her cute charm.
This actually says it all - i feel like all we do is feed this face she seriously can eat more then me it is amazing. She loves food so much it is hard to get her to stop so we are usually eating around the clock; every now and then she has to take a little break to catch up.


10 comments:

LATIMER FAMILY said...

So Cute!

The Greens said...

She is too cute guys. we miss ya :)

Jen said...

Hey there! Found your blog on Bryan and Errins page. Looks like you guys are doing great--Aurora is soooo cute! Well, we miss you guys! Take care!

Erin Davis said...

Oh man she is so cute! I've always wondered what it would be like to have a little girl! It looks fun!:)

Coach Kennington said...

Hey Laura, its Lacy. Your daughter is sure cute! She's got your eyes! Looks like all is going well for you. It was fun to see what you've been up to .

Lacy

Sarah said...

Yeah! You updated! Aurora looks fabulous as always! I hope she had a great birthday :) Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

that little rock star outfit is to die for! do they make it in my size?

Dana Hewitt said...

yay!! I'm glad to see you in her crib, I do that too and Ben just thinks I'm weird. I think we left our umbrella stroller in Dan's truck last time we were up. Ah man shoot, I guess we'll have to come and get it! Such cute pictures!! Can't wait to play.

Laura said...

Oh my goodness, Arora is SO cute!!! I love that rock star picture... she is a beauty! :) And I can't believe how big she is getting. Fun, fun, fun!

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.