Thursday, May 29, 2008

First trip to the ER



Oh it still makes me sick- I can't talk about it without crying... anyway about a month ago I was getting ready for a fireside I was talking at - I ran down stairs to grab a few more pictures for my talk when Aurora pulled herself up on our iron guest bed and fell. She hit her cheek and above her eye. We both bawled!! I called our 1st counselor to let him know I couldn't make it and we headed for the ER. Aurora quit crying in a couple minutes while I kept crying the entire time. They super-glued her cut closed (thank goodness they didn't have to do stitches) She has healed pretty good - there is a little red scare, but hopefully with time we won't see it at all. She sure is patient and extremely tuff. I feel so bad, it is a good thing we have Dan because I don't do very good when she gets hurt.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Hi Latti! You little baba is so cute! Im glad to hear that things are great with you! Last weekend on our way down from WY we drove through Logan. It is so beautiful and I thought of you and the great memories we had together in the mish. YOu were/are my favorite. Have a great week Love ya.

Anonymous said...

Laura! when you blog you really blog! lol I loved seeing all the updated photos and stories! I just always miss your cute little family! I am so sorry for Aurora and her scary accident! I hate stuff like that... but she looks like a model even in the ER! I'll call ya this weekend and we have to plan another date!

Dana Hewitt said...

Precious! I'm so glad that she turned out okay after her little accident.