Saturday, February 23, 2008

Love is in the Air

I love Valentines day. It use to be the holiday I would dread - it seems my heart was broken more than not, all up until I met my sweetheart - Daniel does such a great job making this day special. I think it is so great that we set a day aside to wear pink, write love notes, put hearts on the wall, and share our love. Besides I like any excuse to decorate the entire house pink! lol
I spent the day getting ready for my Pink Valentine Party I would be having the next day with the girls and kids. Dan had school - he came home and suprised me with beautiful flowers and an outfit he picked out all by himself. (see picture) I was way impressed because I had looked everywhere for a pencil skirt and couldn't find one, but he did - I was so excited. We got dressed up, dropped Aurora off at Natalie's and enjoyed a romantic dinner at Hamilton's. It was the perfect Valentine Day!
My Pink party the next night was a lot of fun all of us dressed up in pink ate yummy food, and lots of candy. We missed the husbands but they had a blast snowmobiling in the Uinhtas!


0 comments: