Thursday, December 6, 2007

Aurora's Baby Blessing



What a Beautiful day this was - Thanks to everyone who came and to my mom and dad for having the dinner at their house. Aurora's blessing was perfect - Dan did such a good job expressing the love that Heavenly Father has for her. She looked like an angel in that long white dress. My grandma McIntyre whom I was named after made that dress - the embriodery is magnificent. She put lots of love into that pretty dress. Many little girls have worn the dress including my cousin Rakell, my sister Natalie, myself, and my nieces Alyssa, Mia, and Vivian. It is neat to be apart of this baby dress legacy. And thanks to our good friends Errin and Bryan Stevenson she had a cute head bow, and beautiful little shoes.
We will cherish this day forever.

6 comments:

amynewby said...

She is so precious and beautiful! You look AMAZING too!! i'm sending you an invite to our blog right away, thanks for the email!!

Linds said...

Laura, she is BEAUTIFUL! I can't get over her big beautiful eyes. She looks just like you! How fun!

Jeremy Shorts said...

How beautiful! She is absolutely gorgeous, and your little family is just precious! We're so happy for you guys!

I'm so excited that you're blogging! Your blog is so cute! Where did you get your template? You're going to need to give me some pointers. :)

Hope all is well! We sure love and miss you!

Loves! Jandi

Cindy said...

Yay!! Congrats on the new blogging endeavor. You are very good at it. I started a year ago, and still struggle with the basics. You can help me too!
Aurora is so beautiful. I'm sure you two make wonderful parents. There's nothing better then being a mom.

Laura said...

Hey guys! Caren and Earl told us about your baby... I love that we can see pictures of her on your blog! She is darling!!! Such beautiful eyes!!! I'm glad you all have a blog, it will be fun to stay updated on your family. :) Congrats!!
Love
Laura McIntyre

Anonymous said...

Laura you need to update your blog so I can see cutie pictures of you guys and Aurora on Christmas and stuff! I don't even know what she got?! lol I luv ya girl!